- Oil prices are crashing, more bad news for Iran
- Election recounts and election fraud
- CNN notes that Fox News invasion stories have disappeared
- Fox News seems to label their news vs. opinions better than CNN
- President Trumps opponents fear things he might do…but hasn’t
- A brilliant persuasion tactic by the President
- Zero chance we won’t find out anything bad that Mueller finds
- If it matters…we will eventually know about it
- Suggestion: Appoint a “budget judge” for Mueller’s team
- Out of the box gun safety thoughts:
- If you own a gun, you must about join the NRA
- The NRA is all about gun safety
- App to report gun risk people
- Why can’t there be 2 separate healthcare tracks?
- Public system and a competing private system
- Easily tested systems, no need to guess which is better
- Medical apps using your phone to test EKG, blood tests, more
- Self-healthcare possibilities are coming fast
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 293 Scott Adams: Antifa Terrorists, Caravan, Guns, Healthcare, Mueller appeared first on Dilbert Blog.